Yoni Steams, or “vaginal steams” are used to assist in the cleansing of the uterus in conjunction with the Arvigo Therapy for the treatment of numerous female symptoms. This helps to soothe or revitalize your reproductive system with the ancient practice of yoni steaming.
Yoni steaming is a practice in which a woman allows the warmth of herbal steam to permeate the exterior of her vagina. Herbs come from the plants of Belize which include: marigold, oregano, basil, rosemary, motherwort, St. John’s wort, chamomile, damiana, red clover, dandelion, yellow dock, squaw vine, horsetail, and Mexican wormseed (epazote).
Respected by healers across the globe, yoni steaming is an opportunity to reconnect with your body and utilize the wisdom of plant medicine to heal your cycle.
Yoni Steams have been found by women throughout history to:
– Significantly reduce pain, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation.
– Help regulate irregular or absent menstrual cycles.
– Increase fertility, especially when combined with visceral manipulation (manual abdominal work).
– Speed healing and tone the reproductive system after birth.
– Reduce uterine fibroids, ovarian cycts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse & endometriosis.
– Assist with the repair of a vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar.
– Assist with the healing of hemorrhoids.
– Ease symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain during intercourse.
– Detoxify the womb and remove toxins from the body.
– Release stored emotions.
This ancient practice works by supporting your body through its natural processes.
Yoni Steams are contraindicated for the following:
– During Pregnancy
– During Menstruation
– The use of intrainuterine device (IUD)
– During an acute infection, illness, fever, open wounds or inflammation
Yoni Steaming is safe and effective exercising caution in heat, temperature and intake. Prior to a woman sitting down on the yoni stool to receive the treatment, your room and station is setup. You are advised on step by step instruction and given privacy so that you may sit down, relax and allow the treatment to do the work behind closed doors. The more relaxed you are, the better you receive the work. Treatment is scheduled within a 20-30 minute time window- usually starting with 20 mins of steaming with first yoni steam appt.